Top 2 hosting sites in india

 If you are looking for top hosting site in india for small business

here are the few  hosting sites to look for 


1.Hostinger

This one is ideal for any small business or newbies who want to

create a basic site this one is the right one

Hostinger is one of the best picks among the top 10 hosting companies in India. Around 15,000 new users are estimated to be signing up for Hostinger every day and more than 29 million active customers give a brief idea of Hostinger’s hosting service quality. 

It consists of premium features to increase the reliability and speed of your website. Hostinger does not only provide shared, cloud, VPS, WordPress hosting 

Thus, if you are looking for your own gaming setup then you should go with Hostinger without thinking twice

pros and cons


pros                                                                                  cons 

                                                                                         no call support

.30-day money back guarantee

Unlimited bandwidth and storage

Free domain name

Backups for free

Reliable uptime and fast server

Free Bit ninja security & SSL certificate

Single-click WordPress installer

Keeping your website online throughout the day, Hostinger ensures most of the Uptime. A good looking 99.50% is recorded for an average run. Above all,

                                                                  visit here


Hostgator


Host gator is one of the oldest web host India based clients may rely on. They are widely appreciated for their Cloud-based hosting environment while keeping the costing affordable for everyone. Adding to that, reliability, speed, and excellent support also makes the hosting giant stand out of the crowd.

Pricing: Starting at just ₹99/month for a shared hosting plan, newly developed sites may go for a bigger package according to their website’s needs

pros   and cons

pros                                                                                                     cons  No-Free SSL on Basic Plan          

                                                                                                                      High renewal rate100% Uptime 

Reliable Technical Support

Free Migration, SSL, Backup

45 Days Money-Back Guarantee

Free Domain Name

Free C panel & Website Migration

User-Friendly Functionalities

Unmetered Space And Bandwidth

uptime 100%                                          visit here


WordPress Hosting and it’s Stats

As of 2020 market share, the most versatile content management system WordPress has hosted 78.54%, followed by Wix with 11.3% and Sitefinity with 3.78%. Joomla whereas secured 3.33%, and Squarespace has 3.04% of the global market. In US alone, WordPress is hosting 84% of sites globally, while the rest of the world is using just 16%.

In the easiest sense, WordPress Hosting is the host that is optimized for running WordPress. There are additional features offered that can vary following the kind of web hosting in India you go for. But, in general terms, it is well equipped with vital features like one-click install. 

For the most part, it offers you support staff that is well versed with technical issues related to WordPress and better when compared to the standard host staff. Although technically you don’t need any host for running WordPress several advantages are hard to avoid. It can help you to get the maximum from the website and offers you the best level of performance all across.

Features

Enhanced Security – For both visitors and you, website security is a crucial aspect. Hackers are always in search of some valuable data that they can exploit. Therefore WordPress Hosting is important for you as the website security will be handled in the best manner possible. There are regular scans that will keep you protected from malicious software, spam, and malware. You will also be offered efficient recovery solutions in case you are the victim of cyberattacks.

Website Speed is Increased – For the online population, speed is a huge factor. It’s important for the customers to be able to navigate through the website without any kind of delays. So WordPress hosting provides you the enhanced and improved your speed for the website. Not only this but your website’s speed on mobile phone matters too much now in sight of Google.

Pro

Automatic backups

You have a dedicated technical support team

Security of a high level

Improved uptime

Cons

Requires significant investment

There is low flexibility offered when it comes to plug-ins

There is lesser control over the technical aspects


conclsion






Post a Comment